Terms and Conditions
We know that terms and conditions are not what you like to sit and read just before placing an order. Studio CN always strive to provide the best quality service and products. Therefore we thought we'd give you a summary of the protracted text below.
- Delivery is usually despatched within 1-5 working days depending on the size of your order, you will receive and email as soon as it leaves us. If we fail to despatch within these days you will receive an update on your order status.
- You can cancel your order up until 14 days after receiving your goods and will then need to return the item/s to us in its / their original packaging. Once received we will refund your order, the shipping cost will still be charged if the item has been despatched.
- If you receive damaged goods please contact us - we will try to solve it the best way possible for you!
- For customised projects Studio CN will provide a specific contract in additions to these terms and conditions.
If you would like more information please read all the Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the consumer). We are Studio CN (The supplier or us/we)
2. These are the terms on which we sell all goods to you. By ordering any of the goods, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. By ordering any of the Services you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The description of the goods is as set out in the Website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in the size and colour of the goods supplied.
4. In the case of any goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
5. All goods which appear on the website are subject to availability.
6. We can make changes to the goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you if these changes occur.
7. We retain and use all information strictly under the Data Protection Act 1998.
8. We may contact you by using email or other communication methods and you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
9. The description of goods in our website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the goods. When an order has been submitted on the Website, we reserve the right to reject it for any reason, although we will strive to explain the reason without any delay.
10. The order process is set out on the website. Each step allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting the order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
11. A Contract will be formed for the sale of goods ordered when you receive an email from us confirming the order (Order confirmation). You must ensure that the order confirmation is complete and accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the order placed by you. By placing an order you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract by means of an email with all information in it (ie the Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract. In any event you do not receive an order confirmation, contact Studio CN.
12. Any quotation for customised work is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
13. No variation of the Contract, wether about description o f the goods, fees or otherwise can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the customer and the Supplier in writing.
14. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a contract entered into by you as a consumer. If this is not the case you must tell us, we will provide you with a different contact with terms more appropriate. This might be, in some respects better for you, eg by giving you the appropriate rights as a business.
Price and Payment
15. The price of the goods and any additional delivery or other charges are set out in the website at the date of the order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
16. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
17. Payment can be taken immediately with payment of your order or otherwise before delivery of the goods. For customised projects we take a 10% deposit after signed written agreement whereas full remaining payment will be charged upon project delivery.
18. We aim to despatch goods for delivery within 1-5 working days. Or by the time within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the contract is entered into.
19. In any case regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the contract at end if:
a) we have refused to deliver the goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances whereas the statement that delivery on time was essential at the time the Contract was entered; or
b) after we have failed to deliver on time regardless of occurrences beyond our control, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
20. If you treat the contract at an end, we will return all payments made under the Contract.
21. If you were entitled to treat the contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the order for any goods or rejecting goods that have been delivered. If you do this the goods need to be returned to us in its original packagingand we will return all payments made under the contract for any cancelled or rejected goods.
22. We deliver within the UK as well as internationally, we do not pay any import duties or other taxes for such deliveries.
23. We may deliver the goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or for other fair reasons, subject to the above provisions and provided, you are not liable for extra charges.
24. If you or your nominee, through no fault of ours, fail to take delivery of the goods at the delivery location, we may charge a reasonable cost for redelivery.
25. The goods become your responsibility from completion of delivery or customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
26. Risk of damage or loss of any goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
27. You do not own the goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards you bankruptcy, we can choose , by notice, to refuse any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them.
28. This is a distance contract (as defined below) which has the cancellation rights set out below. These Cancellation rights however do not apply to a contract for the following goods in the following circumstances;
a) goods that are made to your specifications and are clearly personalised.
Right to Cancel
29. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you have the right to cancel a purchase within 14 days of receiving the goods without giving any reason.
30. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party acquires physical possession of the goods. In a contract for the supply of goods over time. The right to cancel will be 14 days after the first delivery.
31. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement setting out your decision either by post or email. You can cancel any order made in the “contact” section on our website. We will then communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such cancellation.
Effects of cancellation in the cancellation period
32. If you cancel your order before despatching your goods, Studio CN will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery. If you decide to cancel your order after your order has been despatched we reserve the right to make a deduction for loss of value (ie handling of the goods beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods) as well as the delivery charge. You are liable for that loss and if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
Timing of reimbursement
33. If we have not offered to uplift the goods or if no goods were supplied we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than
a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
b) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have sent back the goods.
34. If we have offered to collect the goods or if no goods were supplied, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the day of cancellation.
35. We will make the reimbursementusing the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. Returning Goods
36. For the purpose of these Cancellation Rights, these words have the following meanings:
a) distance contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sales or service provision scheme without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer.
b) sales contract means a contract under which a trader transfers or agrees to transfer the ownership of goods to a consumer and the consumer pays or agrees to pay the price including any contract that has both goods and services as its object.
37. We have a legal duty to supply the goods in conformity with the Order confirmation, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
38. Upon delivery the goods will;
a) be of satisfactory quality;
b) be reasonably fit for for any purpose of which you buy the goods.
c) conform to their description.
39. We will provide the following after sales service: damaged goods, unhappy with product, courier loss or delivery issues.
40. The supplier does not exclude liability for: any fraudulent act or omission.